the one of musician life




Musician life... artist life... it's just crazy... but! This craziness is a part of my life that makes me to be over the moon. For example yesterday, together with my quintet (gran piano - me :), violin, bass, guitar, accordion) we were practicing pieces that we are preparing for final exam. We are playing sucha a nice program of Piazzolla's works. The process of practicing... believe me... it takes a lot of time...

And my wonderful friends with who I'm playing in a band... always give me new sheet music - on  the same day of audition! it's so stressful...

However, thanks to that I learned how to read music faster! In addition we ALWAYS have fun playing together, music that we performence and ... this laughable mistakes during audition - that makes us laugh a lot!


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Ohhhh happy day!